Notices

they found my stolen 00 si, from the import rev. show in jersey*must view*

Old 09-25-2002, 09:05 AM
JulioM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by D16ROCKET
That is why I carry concealed. I don't know if it's legal up by you guys, but you have got to be a damn fool to f*ck with someone down here, because you just don't know who's got heat. My family thinks I am stupid for carrying. The thing is, I am smart enough to not shoot anyone for stupid sh*t. It is to protect me from the ignorant sonsa*****es that are dumb enough to pull the trigger.

There are 2 types of people when it comes to gun control..................those who know someone who has been killed/jacked/robbed or whatever at gunpoint......and those who are for extreme gun control.

Dude if we knew when something was to be stolen you know how many dead thieves they would be..
Some thieves arent going to steal infornt of you.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:18 AM
DAJDMJUNKY
chill factor performance

Originally posted by JulioM

Dude if we knew when something was to be stolen you know how many dead thieves they would be..
Some thieves arent going to steal infornt of you.
a real thief will plan there **** out not like so homo thug thief who will try 2 run up on u.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Originally posted by DAJDMJUNKY
thanks for all the love fellas, yea it was a rough day looking at my si rapped . 3 yaers of hard work all gone cuz of some herb.
you guys are right about learning from ya mistakes.. i know i will have lowjack for the next ride and a few extra devices so they wont get my ****.
as for the insuranace company i have a real good one through my mothers company so they r being real good with me on this whole claim. i even gave her a list of all parts and retail prices - all pics of my car and now the pics of it gutted, which is not even worth putting it back together.
now i gotta such wait on the insurance company for a check.. pay off what i owe on it the take the rest for a new car.
i'm looking in to a simple car now cuz i still have my 90 crx si 2 build and a 92 hatch, so i was looking into the 180hp toyota matrix and make it a trailer car for shows all audio from our sponsor shop.
well guys get back 2 me on anything you hear
and as for the guy who paosted above about them thieves having guns at the spots.. i'm not worried bro not at all especially when your protected by mob-latin kings-5/0- and marines bro.. bottom line they will get there's nuff said
:madfawk:

dang...sorry to hear what happened. Same thing happened to me but not so extreme. I parked at my friends house for the night and hung out there...fell asleep around 2 and woke up at noon. Went to my car, the leather SI front seats, nitrous bottle, head unit, amp, sub, charge piping to my turbo, emblems, shift knob, STOCK floor mats, 150 cd's and a pair of crusty old shoes in the trunk were all gone. It was heartbreaking but i just busted out my receipts/pics and i got 3 grand back which is decent. I hope your claim goes okay and you get an even better car out of this. I'm gonna get an alarm myself, hopefully that will get rid of these jokers that think it's cool to steal other ppls' stuff including their DIRTY SOCKS and shoes :madfawk:
Old 09-25-2002, 11:29 AM
DAJDMJUNKY
chill factor performance

thats funny cuz those punks got some of my dirty basketball sock 2 but snagged a pair of jordans and running kicks.. i guess these thieves like shoes and socks cuz they si behind mine at the pound has sneaker in the trunk 2 hahahaaha
dicks:madfawk:
Old 09-25-2002, 11:30 AM
Smurf
Dancing Banana Driver

Pics?
Old 09-25-2002, 11:37 AM
crucial Si
Banned

werd take pics...anything left.
Old 09-25-2002, 12:10 PM
racer78

sorry to hear bout your car. I hope you find those punks
Old 09-25-2002, 02:33 PM
likaciv
Pretty Much its a Civic

Here in chicago the city puts the Denver boot on people who dont pay there parking tickets, preventing anyone from taking the car, screw the alarm and kill switches, im gonna invest in my own denver boot they'll never get away!!:thumbup:
BTW sorry to hear about your car, ive known a couple of my buddys whose Si's were jacked from a local college, it blows.
Old 09-25-2002, 03:42 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by likaciv
Here in chicago the city puts the Denver boot on people who dont pay there parking tickets, preventing anyone from taking the car, screw the alarm and kill switches, im gonna invest in my own denver boot they'll never get away!!:thumbup:
BTW sorry to hear about your car, ive known a couple of my buddys whose Si's were jacked from a local college, it blows.
they ****ing boot you for coughing at the wrong time. Chicago has more boots than people i think sometimes.
Old 09-25-2002, 05:07 PM
crucial Si
Banned

Originally posted by CivicSiRacer

I purchased the Autolock the other week and use it everyday.
where did you get it at, and how much are they? can you take a pic to show us. thanks

Quick Reply: they found my stolen 00 si, from the import rev. show in jersey*must view*