Notices

Del Sol Prices

Old 07-01-2006, 07:06 PM
j0eyy_jai
Pr0jeck CiviC Drifter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Del Sol Prices

hey, I wanted to find out about how much will at used civic del sol cost?
Old 07-01-2006, 11:00 PM
ihartmacz

A little vague? What year? What options?
Old 07-02-2006, 01:58 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

Originally Posted by ihartmacz
A little vague? What year? What options?
Gonna differ alot in different places, ive seen del sols sell for as little ast 2500 but i still see them sell for 6000+. The Del Sol S is gonna be the cheapest option, the next is gonna be the Del Sol Si (most common) and the hardest one to find and most exspensive one is gonna be the Del Sol VTEC. A good place to start looking for one is gonna be autotrader.com, next check out www.solsociety.com there is always someone selling one on there. Good luck finding one, there awsome cars
Old 07-03-2006, 05:42 PM
fdavie

I just went through looking for and buying a Sol about 2 months ago. I found a very clean '94 VTEC for 4200, but I looked at a bunch of other sols before I found the one I bought.

I'd say pick what version you want, then just keep looking until you find one in good condition. Don't settle for a bunch of things that you're going to have to fix - I almost bought a 3600 "special" until I sat down and figured out that the effective price would be almost 4500 when I included the parts it needed (clutch, radiator, timing belt, shocks, door handle, roof latch, late registration, etc.).

I'd add Craiglist to the sites to watch. That's where I found mine.

Good luck, and hope you find a Sol you like. Have you checked out TeamDelSol.com?