Notices

Rear Bracket During Auto to Manual

Old 05-01-2006, 05:36 PM
93DituneEX
HIDs teh hotness!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Bracket During Auto to Manual

When doing the d series to b series auto to manual swap, what rear mount do I need. I got the swap and the conversion and the rear mount doesn't sit right so does anyone have any info that could help?
Old 05-01-2006, 06:37 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

if you are talking about the one on the right frame rail, it is because the bracket welded to the rail is different on automatic and 5spd cars. HCP makes a mount that can be found on www.jdmshit.com
another way is just to buy the 5spd mount bracket from honda, and have the old one cut off and the new one welded on.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Originally Posted by hybridhondahatch
if you are talking about the one on the right frame rail, it is because the bracket welded to the rail is different on automatic and 5spd cars. HCP makes a mount that can be found on www.jdmshit.com
another way is just to buy the 5spd mount bracket from honda, and have the old one cut off and the new one welded on.
this is true but he said REAR

you want to use the 94+ Integra T-bone bracket.

The actual mount that is in the rear can be left stock or swapped out with a 94+ integra mount. It will work perfectly

*as far as the passenger side mound, hasport also makes an auto to manual hydro tranny conversion mount.. they don't carry the one for a cable tranny that has been converted to hydro like i have in mine.