Notices

paint job

Old 03-04-2006, 08:06 AM
EricsLSHonda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paint job

ok my car is primered right now and i wanna get the whole thing painted and i really wanna get the engine compartment and trunk done too. the whole deal. how much would that cost on average?
Old 03-04-2006, 11:14 AM
ReVenGe

with clear coat above 2k normaly
Old 03-05-2006, 04:33 AM
2gr84u
2gr84u

Originally Posted by EricsLSHonda
ok my car is primered right now and i wanna get the whole thing painted and i really wanna get the engine compartment and trunk done too. the whole deal. how much would that cost on average?
this price can range ALOT. Some places that do nothing but paint will charge over 2k like mentioned above, but will offer the best results. As you start cycling down the list, youll find shops that do paint kind of on the "side" and they might be able to do the job for you as little as 1000. Your best bet is to find a reputable autobody shop, there gonna chargeless then an exclusive paint shop, but will still have experience laying down OEM like paint jobs. Personaly im going the best way there is, connections Ive got a friends dad thats gonna paint it for dirt cheap. ive just got to secure the paint booth at the hobby shop