Notices

looking for pics of carbon fiber fenders...on a car??

Old 01-02-2006, 01:59 PM
TD or Not TD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for pics of carbon fiber fenders...on a car??

my nephew is looking to purchase some carbon fiber fenders hood and front lip for his silver 97 HB and im trying to get an idea about what it will look like. im not sure if they make oem style CF fenders because he'd prefer not to have the "Z3" style. he is also thinking about the spoon spoiler for it as well.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:23 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've seen it in person and wasn't very impressed. No pics though. Honestly, OEM fenders weigh next to nothing to begin with, and I think matching paint is a lot more attractive than silver/cf or any color/cf. :dunno: my $0.02
Old 01-02-2006, 02:43 PM
TD or Not TD

yeah i would think the stock fenders weigh less but...weight isnt the issue. one of my close friends has a car and it got wrecked in the front slightly and painted the front bumper fenders and headlight doors black and it seemd to look fairly good(the car is white) but i didnt even know they made these fenders till last night and i looked into it a little to see if they made anything and i cant seem to find a whole lot on the topic. trying to decide if its that or just with a CF hood.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:46 PM
InfiniteVTec
The Dealer

I wouldn't go with carbon fiber fenders unless the whole car was made carbon fiber. lol