Notices

Mech. school questions...

Old 08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
ek9cusco
got milk?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mech. school questions...

ok, i love working on cars and pretty much knows how to do the supsension works and what not, but i want to expand my knowledge even more on the engine and electrical part.

then perhaps i'll get a job at the dealership working on cars. but before i do that, i know i'll need some certification or license of some sort. i'm in S.SJ and i've found Wyotech (Sequoia Institute), but it's in fremont and it's a bit of a far drive for me. i've heard about their professors being very strict about being on time and commuting via 880N isn't anyone's cup of tea around 5pm.

so here's a questions for all you certified mech out here in cali.. what other schools can i go to because Wyotech, or evergreen college. is there any other technical schools around here that I can learn what i need to work at a Honda/Acura/Lexus dealership?

much thanks~
Old 08-08-2005, 10:24 AM
ewood87
Eric Wood

my friends sister just graduated from wyotech.. good school. she made me my fiberglassed trunk and shaved my badges :-D

personally id say move out there to go to school.. theres a really good chance no matter where your going to want to go to school: your gonna have to move.

p.s. waay wrong forums
Old 08-08-2005, 03:10 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

Actualy, my brother works for a Honda dealership, and all he did was show them that he knew what he was doing, and he got a job as a mechanic for the used cars, and has sence upgraded to working on customer and dealership cars. Also, the dealership is now paying for the training he needs to become certified. So if you can get to the point where you really know what your doing, and can show it, then you might be able to walk into a job like my bro, or his friend, they both post here if you want to ask them questions, my bro is hatchvx and his friend is kai.