Notices

Beating a dead horse (Gauges)

Old 08-03-2005, 05:52 PM
lowbrow
12:00AM Atlanta time...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beating a dead horse (Gauges)

Hey, let me begin by saying - yes I used the search function, and I checked Ebay and the net. I'm looking for white face gauges in km/h. None on Ebay, and none that I could find on the net. Would they carry them at my Honda dealer? Or is there a spot to get a nice set that is not too ricey?
Old 08-03-2005, 06:09 PM
qtiger

What car, what year, whats your name, whats your quest, whats your favorite color
Old 08-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Special K

Originally Posted by lowbrow
Hey, let me begin by saying - yes I used the search function, and I checked Ebay and the net. I'm looking for white face gauges in km/h. None on Ebay, and none that I could find on the net. Would they carry them at my Honda dealer? Or is there a spot to get a nice set that is not too ricey?
I know Ractive or one of the Toucan companies used to make them... just check with a local performance shop that sells that kind of stuff. They'll cost you an arm and a leg in comparison to the ebay stuff though. I got a rate on some red and black indiglos for $150.00. Check with Canadian Tire too (I just assume you're Canadian if you're looking for km) they've got a special order catalogue you can get a ton of stuff from.... Hope this helps.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:27 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya, knowing what car would be a good piece of info...

EG: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Search for "civic jdm cluster" on ebaymotors and you will find plenty of KPH white-faced clusters.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:27 AM
lowbrow

Thanks, hehe and yes I do have a Canadian tire. It is a 97 LX. I guess I'll just shop around locally. Too bad there are none on Ebay in KM.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:31 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would very much assume that your local market would carry them considering all of the cars there are in KPH. Isn't there a Canadian-specific section to Ebay?
Old 08-04-2005, 02:22 PM
lowbrow

There is a Candian specific section, but it is very bare (or empty for most civic products) compared to that of the American section. and I come from a small province (Prince Edward Island). We have no tuner shops, and any canadian tire / auto zone / style shop is small and it makes finding these parts very difficult. That and all the JDM cluster units from ebay fit older models, and have an inacurate red line for my car. But for now I can go without, just thought there might have been an easy answer.