Notices

Got 450cc Injectors from DSM, Can I put them on now?

Old 06-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Kabooki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got 450cc Injectors from DSM, Can I put them on now?

Will it hurt to have bigger injectors if I run NA for a while? Im going to take my turbo off and run header while the turbo is being inspected/rebuilt. I have a DIY for putting the resistors. These are the blue top from a talon. Im just trying to get as much done as I can.

Also, I have no clue what happened to that guy selling chip kits. I never heard from him again and he has my money and chip still. Anyone know where I can get the "kits" so I can just chip it and program it myself. At this point Im ready to get a eprom burner. I'll also offer a chipping service free of charge once I get the burner. (also if anyone could link me to a prom burner I would appreciated it)
Old 06-11-2005, 08:04 AM
raiden571
turning u inside out

as long as u have a chip that can reduce that duty of the injectors. youll have to run a stock basemap and tell the computer the size of your injectors. for exp, uberdata has stock BINs that u can use. when loking at the program, there should be somewhere that says injectors size and itll either read stock or i think 240cc. youll wanna change that to 450. if you dont, the computer will see say WOT and itll be like, ok, lets use 70% of these 240cc injectors, in reality u have 450s. see the problem? ur gonna foul ur plugs real quick and the car might run kinda doggish. if u just run stock injectors with stock ecu and ur not boosting at all, then ull be fine. but if u hit boost on stock shit.....well, u get it. if i were u, i wouldnt drive the car, sefest thing possible, but, if u need it, do that.

go to homemadeturbo.com and go in the fuel management section, there are guys in there that live and breath fuel management, theyll help u more than i can
Old 06-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Kabooki

thank you for the info...