Notices

Finished My Swap. Pictures.

Old 05-20-2005, 03:42 PM
str8edgexx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Swap looks nice...I'm a little afraid to see the exterior of the car though (along with all the neon gauges)
Old 05-20-2005, 04:53 PM
SlowRider

The exterior is pritty much stock. Except for my 15 inch rims and the front bumper. The only reason I have the glow gauges and the new front bumper is because the bumper I had to buy because I cut holes in the stock on for the turbo pipes. And the gauges are just left over from the turbo I had on it.
Old 05-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Audz

Originally Posted by igo4bmx
OMGHI2U2!

???
Old 05-21-2005, 09:44 AM
ED9man
driver

Originally Posted by b16aEGcivic
it looks like a clown exploded under your hood.....and why would you put a "DOHC VTEC" valve cover on a b18b...:thinking:
:chuckles:

Why'd you put rods in it?
Old 05-21-2005, 11:38 AM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

I feel for that civic :wtc:
Old 05-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by IMPORTGIRL76
???
he was leg humping...
Old 05-21-2005, 04:15 PM
racerdave
USAF C-17 Crewchief

Hmm... If it were me I would tone down the colors, and just use Black and blue, or maybe a little chrome/brushed/or polished aluminum. Rip off the wing, (replace with stock spoiler) put the stock bumper back on, (with a JDM front lip), lower it, put it on 16's (not 15's) get some kuhmo's, take out the tach, and get the stock tach if you dont have one already... And get rid of all the gauges except oil pressure, water temp, and volts. And that would be a clean civic.

Also wash the engine bay, and paint the bracket on the lower part of the block black.

I think it would look alot cleaner if you replaced your wires with some that are all the same color (red) and as for the optima.... You could have atleast went for the red top, you dont really need the yellow unless your powerin over 2000watts with all of your lights on..

Tell me this, whats your HP and why, why, why, did you get an AEM fuel rail....?

The stock fuel rail is good up to 400HP, dont even tell me you are pushing out more than that...

Or do you have it because it looks better than the stock one?

Other than that, I think it looks alright. You have interesting taste...

Tell me, do you have a rainbow lisence plate frame, or stickers on your windows?
Old 05-21-2005, 04:31 PM
SlowRider

No no rainbow anything..No stickers on windows. I just like color. I got the aem fuel rail because it has a spot for wet nitrous. Also For the other guuts question I put rods on it so that way it is stronger. I am going to take as much of the red stuff away as possible. But some of it has to stay. Like the MSD system is naturaly red. So that has to stay. But I will see what I can do.

Also for all of you saying why did you get the yellow top battery and not the red. The yellow top was made for the honda. The red one is fatter and doent belong there... I like performance in a battery I am not going to use the wrong battery for the car when the yellow one was made for the car.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:11 PM
racerdave
USAF C-17 Crewchief

? Yellow was not made for the car, they are all universal batteries, I have a red top and it fit fine where the stock battery was ment to go, it can withstand higher underhood tempuratures than the yellow top, and we all know how hot it can get under the hood of a civic with a B18... I decided to move it to the trunk since it is fume free it does not need a battery box.

I would say, move your yellow to the trunk. It will also help even out weight distribution.
Old 05-21-2005, 07:03 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

Originally Posted by racerdave
It will also help even out weight distribution.
:reechy: