Notices

Bseries hydro tranny parts compatible?

Old 05-09-2005, 02:01 AM
CRAZYEG9
THE TRUE O.G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bseries hydro tranny parts compatible?

Are all hydro Bseries syncros compatible cause I have a junk/bad GSR tranny what do I need to do to put the Gsr 4.4 final in the LS tranny. I also want to put 3,4,and 5th gears in. Explain this swap. I want to keep using the LS syncros. Thankyou
Old 05-09-2005, 03:24 AM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

i didn't think u could use the gsr final drive in the ls tranny.. but i could be wrong :dunno:

I'm also interested in this info if anyone has some hard facts on the subject.
Old 05-09-2005, 03:34 AM
CRAZYEG9
THE TRUE O.G.

Originally Posted by Running925
i didn't think u could use the gsr final drive in the ls tranny.. but i could be wrong :dunno:

I'm also interested in this info if anyone has some hard facts on the subject.
Yeah I don't think it'll just bolt up, but I think if I use the ring, pinion and diff or some shit like that I can do it. I just need some real facts from someone. I mean I have a full GSR tranny so I'm willing to take whatever from it to turn the LS tranny into a GSR. Alot of the GSR tranny parts are bat too so that's why I'm doing this. The parts I may need I don't think are bad cause my friend/tuner opened it in front of me and showed me most of the shit that was bad. I don't trust doing this vise versa-(good LS parts in bad GSR) I think it'll work out better with the GSR parts in the LS cause the GSR has some unknown problems. It gave me alot of problems when in my car.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:47 AM
CRAZYEG9
THE TRUE O.G.

Anyone?