holy fucking shit search...but here....THE I NEED LIST
b series axles and intermediate shaft
stock dx wiring harness
obd-1 LS ecu
B series mounts
B series trans
99-00si or 94+ integra rear tranny bracket
B series shift linkage from 99-00si or 94+ integra

engine code is b18b .... what year car did this LS motor come out of....if it is 96+ then you need obd1 injectors, and distributor to replace the obd2....there will also be left over sensors you dont need on the motor.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:34 AM
YoshiCivic
Cuban Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I figured out exactly which one im going to get.. Its a LS motor out of a automatic 1994 Integra.. So my stock 94 DX wiring harness should work right? Also I know I need a LS ECU but what is the number??? Also hes giving me the stock motor mounts and i figured out they will drop right in my car so that good.. What are rear tranny brackets? Where would they be on the 1994 Integra because if you tell me where it is and what they do, he might throw it in with everything else for the same price.. Also where can I get B series axles and intermediate shafts... I have no idea what that is and why I cant just use my axles... Someone told me I could use my shift linkage but is that true?? Sorry for asking so many questions but I just want to get all my questions out now before I go to get the motor... Thanx for your help..
Old 05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
shifty35

Originally Posted by YoshiCivic
Ok I figured out exactly which one im going to get.. Its a LS motor out of a automatic 1994 Integra.. So my stock 94 DX wiring harness should work right? Also I know I need a LS ECU but what is the number??? Also hes giving me the stock motor mounts and i figured out they will drop right in my car so that good.. What are rear tranny brackets? Where would they be on the 1994 Integra because if you tell me where it is and what they do, he might throw it in with everything else for the same price.. Also where can I get B series axles and intermediate shafts... I have no idea what that is and why I cant just use my axles... Someone told me I could use my shift linkage but is that true?? Sorry for asking so many questions but I just want to get all my questions out now before I go to get the motor... Thanx for your help..
P75 or PR4 should work fine for the ECU.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:30 PM
YoshiCivic
Cuban Pimp

No one really hasnt answered any of my other questions so if anyone knows the answers to any of my questions please respond. About the ECU, isnt the PR4 the OBDI ECU and my motor is OBDII right?? Wont that be a problem??
Old 05-07-2005, 03:48 AM
dE.fUsEd
I still like honda's. :-/

No one really hasnt answered any of my other questions so if anyone knows the answers to any of my questions please respond. About the ECU, isnt the PR4 the OBDI ECU and my motor is OBDII right?? Wont that be a problem??
No. Your car (if it's a 94) is ODB1. ODB2 didn't start getting put into civics untill 96.

Your stock axels won't work with the b series tranny, you will need some from a Si or I think the Integra axels will fit (find out for sure). Like said before, you will need all the accessories from the LS motor (alternator, power steering pump, ac), and you will need a set of B-Series motor mounts.

The HASports kit is around $400, but will last you a very long time.

Good luck with the swap.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:24 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good motor, great price. Have fun!
Old 05-07-2005, 08:47 AM
delsoldude

The motor code was also B18A. I think they started in 94, or around there

Originally Posted by b16aEGcivic
99-00si or 94+ integra rear tranny bracket
Old 05-07-2005, 08:54 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by delsoldude
The motor code was also B18A. I think they started in 94, or around there
b18a = 90-93 LS
b18b = 94-01 LS
Old 05-07-2005, 09:22 AM
YoshiCivic
Cuban Pimp

these are the axles you guys are talking about right? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
Do you think the axles off of the 94 Integra that Im pulling the motor out of, will work? Also what is the rear tranny bracket and will that work also off of the 94 integra?
Old 05-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Civic2Scooby

these are the axles you guys are talking about right? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
Do you think the axles off of the 94 Integra that Im pulling the motor out of, will work? Also what is the rear tranny bracket and will that work also off of the 94 integra?
yes as stated above the axles and rear tranny bracket will work because it is...voila a 94+ integra.