Notices

electrical wires for lighting

Old 04-11-2005, 08:56 PM
cilvia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default electrical wires for lighting

does anyone know where i can find electrical wires (or black and red wires) in a 4dr 98 civic easily wit out modifing my car too much?? cause what im tryin to do is plug in these lights to light up my interior floor, so i need to find black or red wires to power them to the inside of my car. Or does anyone know how to bring the wire from connecting wires from the car battery to inside of my car?? someone help
Old 04-11-2005, 11:28 PM
alphaxxn
4500rpm hesitation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cilvia
does anyone know where i can find electrical wires (or black and red wires) in a 4dr 98 civic easily wit out modifing my car too much?? cause what im tryin to do is plug in these lights to light up my interior floor, so i need to find black or red wires to power them to the inside of my car. Or does anyone know how to bring the wire from connecting wires from the car battery to inside of my car?? someone help

You can ground anywhere on the car, just use a multimeter and figure out what kinda current you want. Do you want it to turn on with your lights? then splice it into one of the wires that turns hot when the lights are turned on.