Notices

Need Your Help In Arizona

Old 03-22-2005, 10:13 PM
The_Reverend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Your Help In Arizona

NEED YOUR HELP IN ARIZONA
Ok well. Project Reverend - 94 DOHC VTEC HONDA DEL SOL, has come to a halt. My "friend" who was helping me with the engine part of my project completly left me hanging.

Picture this. I got the engine out, and I have to move in less than a week. My friend swears up and down he'll help me atleast put the engine in my car so I can move the car with the engine together. Turns out the weekend I needed him, he turned off his phone and ignored me. So I had to do it myself, and well, things got broke.

So now I have a Del Sol, with some of the mounts done. With the starter removed, the overflow removed, and busted axles - thanks to my friend that thought tugging on them from a non neutral would do the trick.

Not to mention now he wants me to pay him an extra 200 dollars to finish my car, and he wants me to organize my bolts, the bolts he removed from various places that he didnt mark. Great.

Karma bit him in the ass atleast, he totaled his Del Sol last week, comming down South Mountain in Arizona. He almost drifted off the mountain, but a large rock seperated his front passenger wheel from his car, ultimatly not letting him go completly into the barrier. But there was so much damage to his car that it was totaled out.

So basicly, I need help. Anyone in Arizona, I live in Chandler, which is not far from Tempe, Mesa, or Phoenix, which is willing to help me atleast install these few minor things, and help me finish mounting the engine in, and mabye some of the wiring, its a B16A3.

I actually personaly feel that it was a sabotage effort to keep me from going to Vegas, because Vegas is only a few weeks away and im not ready because of a loser friend.

So any help is appreciated.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:16 AM
Kabooki

id love to help, but im in texas.... if i had the time as well. Sounds like it would be a fun road trip!
Old 03-23-2005, 07:33 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Too bad.. I was just there about a month ago...
Old 03-23-2005, 09:11 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

sorry to hear all this crapp happening to you dude, too bad also, wish you posted earlier i was just in tempe last weekend for nopi and me and my friend would have helped you get that thing in and running. sorry....
Old 03-23-2005, 11:15 PM
thomas
pew pew pew

when do you need help i might be able to,
Old 03-23-2005, 11:50 PM
dE.fUsEd
I still like honda's. :-/

hey, where are you in chandler? i'm in gilbert, and am always up for workin on cars.

check out the site in my sig, there's a bunch of az locals on the forums there.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:07 AM
stephan
:exnbp:

Should try hitting up azhtsquad.com they have a lot of Mesa, Chandler, and South Phx ppl. Good luck with everything
Old 03-24-2005, 06:34 AM
The_Reverend

Originally Posted by dE.fUsEd
hey, where are you in chandler? i'm in gilbert, and am always up for workin on cars.

check out the site in my sig, there's a bunch of az locals on the forums there.
Dobson/Warner area. Gimmie a call sometime, and we'll see. 480.593.6367
Old 03-24-2005, 08:00 AM
1fasthb

Damn that sucks man sorry to hear all of this. If i was in AZ i would help you out. What a piece of shit of a friend.