Notices

I need power!

Old 12-31-2004, 10:57 AM
Zzhatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need power!

I found an LX and i wanted to take everything out for power windows and power door locks. the only problem is that i need to know what to take. I need to know what wires to take from his and where to plug them into mine. I did a search and saw the diy on how to do it on a two door. I got a little confused on the passenger side part. I also need to know how to do it on the back two doors. I have a 92 DX 4 door by the way.

Can i use the same windows?
Old 12-31-2004, 12:04 PM
Kabooki

just swap all four doors, the windows should be the same if one is broken. take the center console if you want the armrest. take the clock and gauge cluster, it will just plug right in to your dx.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:48 PM
VPUPPY

http://repo.jackmoves.com/albun42 - that site is for a 2 door civic but it should give you an idea.
Old 12-31-2004, 04:05 PM
Zzhatch

it kinda gives me an idea, it leaves out a couple of things though. Is there any other sight like that one?

An i dont want to take all four doors because i dont want to paint the doors. I jut need to know everything i need to take out.
Old 12-31-2004, 04:46 PM
VPUPPY

you probably should switch over the regulators with the motors, door panels(since you have a parts car) with the switches, and the lock motors to each door first. you may need to run wires for the pass and back doors by yourself. i do not know of any sites that have something like your doing. if it helps, if i were you i would start with the drivers door and get that one working then do the others one by one making sure each works as you go on. sorry i could not be of more help.
Old 12-31-2004, 09:45 PM
Zzhatch

its alright, i did a whole shitload of searching and i have not found ne thing like what im doing either, atleast not on a four door. Thanx ne ways