Notices

Trying to find the bracket for Console

Old 10-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Namek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to find the bracket for Console

I purchased an arm rest elimnator from another HAN member about a month ago and it didn't come with a bracket. The bracket for the armrest console is too wide and uses screws. Well I have found out that the console I have uses a bracket that hooks on to some tabs on the bottom inside of the console... but the problem is I'm having trouble finding it. I've looked on http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ and they do have the console on THIS PAGE. The problem is, I can't find what piece in the diagram is the bracket I need. I was assuming it was "26" but i'm not sure. I've asked the Honda dealership, and like usual, they are idiots.

Here's an image with a better view of the bracket and my console so you can better see what i'm talking about. It's the bracket behind the ebrake that you slide the tabs into.

And here's my console.

If anyone could please help me find this bracket, sell me theirs, or confirm which number it is on the above honda parts diagram so I can tell the dealership, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:56 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you talking about the rear bracket or the front bracket? The elminator doesn't use a rear bracket.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:46 AM
Namek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It may not be a bracket per say, but according to this illustration, there is something that the tabs on the inside of the console slide into (unlike the arm rest using screws). Yes, rear brackets.