Notices

Spoon Type-One Header

Old 07-02-2004, 09:42 PM
BassmintPimpin
EBP'n It!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spoon Type-One Header

Okay, I have a chance to pick up a Type-One header for a pretty good price and I am seriously thinking about getting it. I havent really heard of anyone having a Type-One header yet and wanted to get some feedback about it. I think it has at least a 2.5" collector so I'd have to get a new cat to.

If you dont know Type-One is the tuning shop owned by Spoon Sports in Japan and they now make thier own line of products, its a little cheaper than Spoon but still overpriced because of its JDM appeal.

On a positive now, I've been seeing a lot of JDM cars on the net sporting the Type-One logo on their fender, looks pretty awesome. (the orange sticker on the Teggy below).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_8847.jpg (118.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg
img23.jpg (379.7 KB, 136 views)
Old 07-02-2004, 11:46 PM
nevets
WAAAGH!!

thats one clean EK :goodjob:
Old 07-03-2004, 08:27 AM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

That teggie is sekksy
Old 07-03-2004, 11:48 AM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Originally Posted by BassmintPimpin
Okay, I have a chance to pick up a Type-One header for a pretty good price and I am seriously thinking about getting it. I havent really heard of anyone having a Type-One header yet and wanted to get some feedback about it. I think it has at least a 2.5" collector so I'd have to get a new cat to.

If you dont know Type-One is the tuning shop owned by Spoon Sports in Japan and they now make thier own line of products, its a little cheaper than Spoon but still overpriced because of its JDM appeal.

On a positive now, I've been seeing a lot of JDM cars on the net sporting the Type-One logo on their fender, looks pretty awesome. (the orange sticker on the Teggy below).

Type One by Spoon does not make headers. Type One is the retail shop for Spoon Sports. They tune and sell parts in Japan. It is a division of Spoon Sports. Rather than going to Spoon Sports Japan (research/development) you go to Type One to buy your stuff and get your car worked on.

If you are referring to the Type One header that looks like this:

it is made or distributed by AJ Racing and badged as T1R (Type One Racing) ...which is NOT affiliated by Spoon Sports in any way.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:04 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

I have heard nothing but good things about the T1R header. I have the t1r exhaust and love it. If you dont want it, hook it up. :P
Old 07-03-2004, 03:59 PM
madhandles03
SC34 powered LS-T

A buddy of mines car
Old 07-03-2004, 10:03 PM
BassmintPimpin
EBP'n It!

Dood is a information god.