Notices

some new pics of my ricey civic!

Old 08-07-2002, 05:28 PM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the way i look at it is.. its a civic.. and although mechanicaly great.. what are they made of tin foil... i think if you roll a civic or get in a major head on... all the seat belts and cages in the workd won't save ya..i might be wrong.. just my 2 cents...

i added the harness's just cause ilike em.. and the bar is more just to stiffen up the car adn for looks more than anything..

after looking at these pics.... cleared USDM headlights... ghey so i just put my amber pieces back in.. im waiting to get some ctr ones..
Old 08-07-2002, 06:15 PM
crucial Si
Banned

yeah i dont like the lights either...i think my g/f is going to get a 6g h/b....those lights are going to be conv. to 99-00 front end.

if you do that you have to get a new hood huh?
Old 08-07-2002, 06:41 PM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Originally posted by crucial Si
yeah i dont like the lights either...i think my g/f is going to get a 6g h/b....those lights are going to be conv. to 99-00 front end.

new hood, fenders, bumper and rad support.. im just getting CTR lights from fizz when i feel like forking out the cash...
Old 08-07-2002, 06:51 PM

your car looks like a regular silver car off the street riding on spare tires. My car is exactly like yours Except its dark green and it has the stock 14's so it really doesnt look that diffrent from yours. I am debating on wether to get a lip or not. THe type r lip for our 98 civc looks soo flat and cheap. Makes it look like you added plastic to the car blahh. I love the front end for the 99-00. You just add that stock lip or the tsunami lip and your set. God i wish i got the 99 instead of the 98 DAMMNN.

Other then that if your not out for looks then your doing great but if you are going for performance then you will need a lip and to tell you the truth the 96-98 lips have absolutly no style.

Those are my 3 cents for your 2 cents. Soemone will probably give us a nickle if we combine our tallents haha.

Just wondering.. are you ridding on 16's and how much drop did you give it? How many inches off the ground is it from the ground to the center of the outside fender tip? Thanks
Old 08-07-2002, 06:51 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by crucial Si

fenders and bumpers too, youre perhaps you can get aftermarket knockoffs without that stupid gold fish bubble. my girls got a 98 too, and its a shame, cuz its a decent car otherwise.
Old 08-07-2002, 06:59 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

nice and simple :thumbup:

suggestions: lip, mirrors and a Si/CTR grill
Old 08-07-2002, 07:04 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

and clean up the gd nitro lines, that looks like shat.
Old 08-07-2002, 07:08 PM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Originally posted by TheDarkInfluenc
your car looks like a regular silver car off the street riding on spare tires. My car is exactly like yours Except its dark green and it has the stock 14's so it really doesnt look that diffrent from yours. I am debating on wether to get a lip or not. THe type r lip for our 98 civc looks soo flat and cheap. Makes it look like you added plastic to the car blahh. I love the front end for the 99-00. You just add that stock lip or the tsunami lip and your set. God i wish i got the 99 instead of the 98 DAMMNN.

Other then that if your not out for looks then your doing great but if you are going for performance then you will need a lip and to tell you the truth the 96-98 lips have absolutly no style.

Those are my 3 cents for your 2 cents. Soemone will probably give us a nickle if we combine our tallents haha.

Just wondering.. are you ridding on 16's and how much drop did you give it? How many inches off the ground is it from the ground to the center of the outside fender tip? Thanks
im definately after a lip soon.. i have so much on the to do list.. bla.... i think a ctr lip for our car is fine... but it is also what your goal is.. mine is simple.. stock yet not.. just enough to be SLIGHTLY differant.. 99% of the parts so far are function over form

the rims are 15's.. slips.. the car is pretty low.. lol i mean it doesn't sit too low of the ground but the gap is tighter than a *********************.. yeah anyway they are as close as can be WITHOUT rubbing.. one thing i really like is low. in fact i honestly wish i could go lower.. but it would be too annoying where i live

this is so early in the game.. i have so much to do over the winter.. it is staying juiced and single cam.. but internals are also in the very near future (courtesy of built hatch **if any of you remember him**)

i dunno what next.. i am also thinking subtle smoke tint.. very soon

thoughts on my car and tint??? anyone???
Old 08-07-2002, 07:10 PM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Originally posted by asiandoood
nice and simple :thumbup:

suggestions: lip, mirrors and a Si/CTR grill
just curious what lip YOU think i should go with???

and anyone have pics of 98 ctr lighting all i ever find is 99
Old 08-07-2002, 07:21 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Originally posted by oc_civic

just curious what lip YOU think i should go with???

and anyone have pics of 98 ctr lighting all i ever find is 99

I've always liked the CTR lip

or the Mugen one.

or simply the OEM one

Quick Reply: some new pics of my ricey civic!