Notices

Look At This

Old 02-21-2004, 12:01 AM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look At This

Hey I stumbled upon this website www.flashoptions.com I know it is probably an old website to you guys but I just found it and there prices are really cheap..a little too cheap if you know what I mean. Anyway my question is has anyone here had any bad or positive experencies with them? Let me know? Thanks
Old 02-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by Redlinerz
Hey I stumbled upon this website www.flashoptions.com I know it is probably an old website to you guys but I just found it and there prices are really cheap..a little too cheap if you know what I mean. Anyway my question is has anyone here had any bad or positive experencies with them? Let me know? Thanks
when I was ordering my motor I found that site, but something about it screams shade ball to me...I e-mailed them a couple times and didnt get a response back for like three weeks.....
Old 02-21-2004, 01:46 PM
Dubs
Just wait...

That is really cheap, those front clips are especially cheap...

I'm wondering whether they Gaurantee start-up or if the motors are even in semi-good condition.....

EDIT** Example>>> http://www.flashoptions.com/product.asp?prodID=134

B18C Teg GSR Front Clip - 2900 Free shipping - Motor looks in excellent shape in pics
Old 02-21-2004, 06:05 PM
honura
Seni

HAHA everything will look good in pictures . Buy it and when it gets to you , you take a step back and say F****************CK . HAHA