Notices

Stock Regulator Civic/Integra

Old 02-01-2004, 10:39 AM
metalman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Regulator Civic/Integra

gotta little problem, hopefully someone can answer. just did a b18a swap into my civic. it came with an aem fuel reg. and aem fuel rail. the regulator was pushin way too much fuel and instead of connecting a gauge to it, we put the stock civic regualtor on instead. now, i dont think its getting enough fuel. so i got a stock integra regulator for 10 bucks. installed it, didnt look very carefully, and fuel gushed out when i turned it on. when looking at it, the holes are in different positions compared to the bolts. the civic stock is on the right, the supposed integra stock is on the left in the pic. are the regulators not interchangeable, or did i not get an integra one?

i cant imagine that a fuel rail for a civic was bought for this engine, it had to be one for an integra. so the regulators should be the same if my stock civic regulator hooked up just fine, and this one does not.

anyone know???????

see how the hole on the integra one (on the left) is higher than where the bolt positions are? it doesnt line up with the rail at all. anybody gotta stock integra regulator they can look at and see? also, im doing all this assuming the regulators flow at different psi's. posted a thread earlier asking this, and havent gotten an answer, so im not even sure if its different. im just not getting the power i should be outta this motor, and this is the only reason i can think of as to why.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:45 AM
metalman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FAWK!!!! i screwed up.

MODdelete this one, post in the other one. sorry!
Old 02-01-2004, 11:58 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:ibl/d: