Notices

did some work to my little sister's car tonight,...

Old 11-23-2003, 10:30 PM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default did some work to my little sister's car tonight,...

im sitting here bored so i decided to post some pics of some work i did to my little sisters car tonight,...she has a 98 civic EX,..just got it like 2 weeks ago,...oh and i apologize that my digicam FAWKING sucks

first i painted the tails,..shes gonna find some 99-00 taillights but for now,..she wanted me to get rid of the amber,..i used testors paint

next since im gonna be building the car (she buys the car,..and i get a new toy to play with :chuckles: ) i wanted to go with a somewhat dark theme with the car,..so i decided to paint the housings gunmetal,..this picture doesnt do the paint any justice,..its actually quite darker and looks VERY good

after i put the headlight housings back together,..i decided to put on my old lip that i had on my 96 hatch before the 99-00 conversion

in this picture you can see the housings are a little bit darker

and of course what kinda sister would she be if she didnt promote her big brother's shop? ,..stage 3 modified is the name of my shop and Unladylike Racing is the name of her car club and she is the president,..9 ladies with a few decents cars,..her shirt logo is funny,...shows a girl peeing on a girlie girl emblem :chuckles:

since she gave me full permission to do whatever the hell i want with this car,..as long as it looks good,..plans for the car is its gonna be dropped on some slipstreams,..and im thinking about giving her my LS motor once my h22 is ready to be dropped in one of my hatches,..the exterior will remain stock besides the lip the tails and the headlights,..we already have GCs and tokicos sitting on the floor in the garage,..but i wont put those on till spring,..the car will get some dark tint,...and as far as the motor,..well the LS is pretty much the only thing she is gonna get because i dont want her to be all crazy and end up fawking up the car and herself ,..enjoy
Old 11-23-2003, 10:32 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

Pics of sis. woo woo

J/k It looks very decent for some little mods.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:32 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

i wish you were my brother :hugglez: h:
Old 11-23-2003, 10:36 PM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Originally posted by Snoopy
i wish you were my brother :hugglez: h:
yea shes lucky,..shes getting all kinds of free shit,...like she wanted my old leather seats,..i really didnt want to put them in the car because it wont match the rear seats unless i get not lazy and sew her up some seat covers which takes time and i dont like doing it,... but she asked for them,..so ill let her ride on those till i can find some del sols for her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
0024.jpg (42.6 KB, 377 views)
Old 11-23-2003, 10:47 PM
93HybridCX
Beast from the East

Looks good with whats done so far :thumbup:
Old 11-24-2003, 12:07 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Dope dude :goodjob:. If everyone only knew how much other work you did .

duck squad member #00003
Old 11-24-2003, 12:32 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Originally posted by 94civicEX
Dope dude :goodjob:. If everyone only knew how much other work you did .
i dont tell everyone everything i do,..or else my shop would get more business,..i dont want that,..im lazy h: :chuckles: jp
Old 11-24-2003, 12:36 AM
airon
AARONNOJIMA.COM

is that a amber/orange comdom cover in the headlights, or a large bulb?!?!

looks good man, your family needs a integ, but then itll be the best looking car in the group :fawk:
Old 11-24-2003, 12:45 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally posted by airon

looks good man, your family needs a integ, but then itll be the best looking car in the group :fawk:
EK hatch > DC hatch. h:
Old 11-24-2003, 12:47 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Originally posted by airon

its a amber cover,.i only left it in because jackie will probably get cheap and get regular clear bulbs and im trying to keep the car legal

if integs are so good looking,..why do i own two 6th gen civic hatches and my sister owns a 6th gen civic coupe? :thinking:

:fawk: ,..actually i had her look for a teg for awhile but we didnt find anything worth buying around here and she needed a car fast so she picked this one up,... man if we would have picked up a teg,..the jspec front end taking up space in my patio would go on with the quickness hehe