Notices

Bad luck and some good luck

Old 11-21-2003, 05:13 PM
firebane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad luck and some good luck

Well I was swapping my old engine outta my car for the exact one. Yeah I know why would you do that for, but I don't have any huge plans for it and it was taking me a bit longer since I've never done it before and was enjoying the experience. But along the way I kept getting frusterated cause it is a 93 after all, all totally original so you could imagine how some things weren't fun to take off.

Anyways wednesday evening I had the engine out, transmission off ready to swap the flywheel and everything over when I decided to go home. Well Thursday morning I get a call from my dad saying his shop caught fire and I may wanna check it out.

So of course I wake up freaking out cause my car was there and I was horrified, but as unlucky as this situation was my car is fine. Mind you its under about 6" of black soot so we'll see how fine the car really is. Also the other problem I'm yet to see as I'm not allowed into the area to see the damage is that I had alot of stuff on the floor; nuts, bolts and etc. So I get to see someday if the firehose blew this all around and if it did, I think I'm just gonna clean the car and send it over to a mechanic... Anyways thats my story and it really sucks!
Old 11-21-2003, 05:16 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

its kinda funny how your name is FIREbane h:
Old 11-21-2003, 05:28 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lame.
Old 11-21-2003, 05:34 PM
Smurf
Dancing Banana Driver

damn, sucks
Old 11-21-2003, 07:55 PM
honura
Seni

WOW THAT SUCKS ! Well it should not be a big deal you can go to the dealer and get all the nuts and screws you need for less them $50-60 bucks !