Notices

Q about Osaka JDM Motors

Old 11-14-2003, 11:03 PM
incublinkus
JDM Fan Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q about Osaka JDM Motors

Why does everyone from Honda-Tech not recommend purchasing from this company? Like you'll find almost no positive feedback about them on Honda-Tech, whereas here, many people have nothing but good things to say, especially since they are a site sponsor...

just curious, i am looking to buy and engine soon, but it prolly going to be from H Motors or IAS...just exploring all my options.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

something to read over: https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ighlight=osaka

kinda confused from all that myself
Old 11-15-2003, 01:03 AM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

They started out good enough but now they are the shadiest shop around. HT keeps them as a sponser to pay the bills. Basically they have sent a lot of people the crapiest engines ever, lots have been from flood damaged cars or sent with automatic ecus. It is really worth paying a little more to get your motor from a good shop.
Old 11-15-2003, 06:09 AM
PDiggityDogg
Meanwhile, up in The D

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

honda-tech is ****ing stupid as hell
(they know osaka blows yet they keep the banner...theyre only in if for the money. when I voiced my opinion on it, others joined in and we were all banned for a short amount of time)

Osaka is the worst store w/ broken parts and shittier service...they never do anything to fix what they have done. However, I hear that they got new management so perhaps things will be different. But...Im not gonna be the brave person to try them.
Old 11-15-2003, 08:28 AM
95DXPhiladeph

i recently ordered a b18c from here... within 24 hours "yellow shipping company" scheduled its delivery for this tuesday coming up... you can use me as your guinea pig... i've heard they improved 100% so when I get my engine im going to post a ton of detailed pics so you guys can try and spot a flaw in it...

thanks!