Notices

hb's with upper rear tie bars

Old 07-20-2002, 04:50 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hb's with upper rear tie bars

lets see pictures, i wanna see how fugged up your interior is from installing these things. im real big on returning my car to stock, so im trying to figure out what i can do to get around wrecking it
Old 07-20-2002, 08:22 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

It helps a lot on a Hatchback since the rear is a big hallow ass space. I have a Neuspeed Rear Strut Bar and the only things I had to remove to get it to work were the covers that cover up the bolts to the Struts.
Old 07-20-2002, 09:36 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
It helps a lot on a Hatchback since the rear is a big hallow ass space. I have a Neuspeed Rear Strut Bar and the only things I had to remove to get it to work were the covers that cover up the bolts to the Struts.
really? i actually only have those access panels on one side in my 99. im not really working on the 90 right now, no money/time.
Old 07-20-2002, 10:37 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Your car doesn't have covers for the strut towers? How the hell are you supposed to get at them? Take all the interior panels off?
Old 07-20-2002, 05:14 PM
skubb
not that TLC sh!t either

I've seen pics of your bar 4thgen your sh!t is crazy. we have whole pieces that have to have a hole cut in them.

why do you want your car to be able to go back stock fuji. that statement angers me.

anyway I'm not sure that the little cut out on the left is in the right place for a strut bar. I know what your talking about though. if it is in the right place I imagine you could cut a similar hole on the other side and always be able to throw a spare cap if you ever take it off.

oh yeah and what were you thinking about for the bumper vent? I just cut out my little parts with a razor blade for my CAI.
Old 07-20-2002, 05:20 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by skubb
I've seen pics of your bar 4thgen your sh!t is crazy. we have whole pieces that have to have a hole cut in them.

why do you want your car to be able to go back stock fuji. that statement angers me.

anyway I'm not sure that the little cut out on the left is in the right place for a strut bar. I know what your talking about though. if it is in the right place I imagine you could cut a similar hole on the other side and always be able to throw a spare cap if you ever take it off.

oh yeah and what were you thinking about for the bumper vent? I just cut out my little parts with a razor blade for my CAI.

resale value my friend

and for the fog hole i just cut out that slot... but i was thinking if i get the OEM style fog lights, itll cover that hole back up right? then ill have to vent the bumper differently.

next on my immediate list is brakes, the fronts just went today. then ive got a camber kit for the fronts, and then either strut bars or a cat back, not sure yet.