Notices

Somebody tried to JACK my car last night...

Old 10-19-2003, 05:17 AM
OneToughCivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somebody tried to JACK my car last night...

5:30 am, alarm is going off. I live on the 3rd floor. Ran down to the parking lot, driver's window is smashed, nobody around. One of the girls in my building looked out her window when my alarm started going off, and said the guy bolted when the alarm went off. i'm always careful of what i leave in view inside of the car - on this particular night, i had taken EVERYTHING inside my place. there wasn't a god damn thing in view for a thief to want to take. do you think he was going to try to take the whole car? i'm so pissed. on monday i'm getting a nice glock. next fool that looks at my car funny is gonna catch a bullet in their ass crack
Old 10-19-2003, 06:38 AM
honura
Seni

I would like to use my Nine but hey thats just me . Well man don't get all worked up over it . Theres nothing you can do about it now ! if you get mad it will be for nothing because madness will not replace your window you know what I mean ? I have a short temper but if the persons not around say **** it . Nothing can be done . Im sorry to hear that your car was violated but keep in mind theres always an asshole that is in need as I was at one point but learned the hard way . Now I finally have a 95 coupe all legal and If I was still an asshole I would have a whole lot more but nothing to show if you know what I mean ! Either way sorry to hear about that just keep your head up and anytime you think of doing something stupid remember last night and hopefully that will change your mind everything is a learning experiance !
Old 10-19-2003, 07:23 AM
YeaItsAFourDoor
..::-Free your mind-::..

You ever seen robocop 2? The little commerical in the beginning when the guy was trying to steal a car and the seat strapped him in and Zapped his ass with like 10000 volts and killed him. Get something like that...
Old 10-19-2003, 07:56 AM
96GreenCivic

I'm glad my civic is garaged at night. Sorry to hear about your window man. Just keep in mind it could've been worse!
Old 10-19-2003, 08:59 AM
Wharbone

Yeah, I'm sure shooting him would solve everything.

Sorry about your window. It must be a pain, but it could have been a lot worse if he actually knew what he was doing.
Old 10-19-2003, 09:28 AM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

theives suck i had over 3 grand worth of crap stolen out of my car at a friends house overnight. Nothing sucks more than walking to your car half asleep, getting in, sitting down to notice there are NO SEATS in the car.

garages :thumbup:
glocks :thumbup:
Old 10-19-2003, 10:52 AM
YeaItsAFourDoor

Originally posted by Jkan2001
Nothing sucks more than walking to your car half asleep, getting in, sitting down to notice there are NO SEATS in the car.
[/B]
Good lord..
Old 10-19-2003, 10:54 AM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Originally posted by YeaItsAFourDoor
Good lord..

yeah that ruined my day...

but i got a good settlement out of insurance. I claimed my leather SI front seats as 800 bucks a piece and got what i asked for. They called the dealer and STOCK cloth seats are 800 plus another 400 to get each one leather wrapped.
Old 10-19-2003, 11:01 AM
jinx-mitchell
The Comic Guy

That sucks. Sorry to hear about it, but atleast it was just a window. You need one of those South Africa security systems...
They can either swing a blade under the car to cut off the jacker's feet, fire a bullet or shoot flames. Take your pick! :thumbup:
Old 10-19-2003, 11:44 AM
YeaItsAFourDoor

Originally posted by Jkan2001
yeah that ruined my day...

but i got a good settlement out of insurance. I claimed my leather SI front seats as 800 bucks a piece and got what i asked for. They called the dealer and STOCK cloth seats are 800 plus another 400 to get each one leather wrapped.
Yea OEM parts can be expensive. It just sucks when you have aftermarket parts not covered by insurance.

But all in all sometimes even though with high insurance rates, they come in handy in horrid times.