Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   92+ Civic/EL & Del Sol (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/92-civic-el-and-del-sol-6/)
-   -   Somebody tried to JACK my car last night... (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/92-civic-el-and-del-sol/102219-somebody-tried-to-jack-my-car-last-night.html)

VTEC 10-19-2003 01:17 PM

That Glock isn't gonna solve any of your problems. In fact, using it in the way you describe will just give you more problems. But I will assume you just said that because of your anger!

YeaItsAFourDoor 10-19-2003 05:51 PM

Originally posted by VTEC
That Glock isn't gonna solve any of your problems. In fact, using it in the way you describe will just give you more problems. But I will assume you just said that because of your anger!
Glocks solve everything.

Jkan2001 10-19-2003 06:16 PM

Originally posted by YeaItsAFourDoor
Yea OEM parts can be expensive. It just sucks when you have aftermarket parts not covered by insurance.

But all in all sometimes even though with high insurance rates, they come in handy in horrid times.

actually they covered most my stuff that got stolen because if any car had that item stock then it would be covered. I don't really understand the logic cause a civic doesn't come with a sub but some cars do and my sub was in a "factory mounted position" so they paid for it. I just drilled some holes in my seats and said they were bolted down.

I got my charge piping/bov paid for even though my car didn't come stock turbo because the stock intake is in that position, i dunno it's weird but i'm not complaining.

7thgenvic 10-19-2003 08:59 PM

since you live on the 3rd floor you should invest in a sniper rifle instead of a glock cuz by the time you get there he'll be gone...

OneToughCivic 10-19-2003 10:08 PM

Originally posted by 7thgenvic
since you live on the 3rd floor you should invest in a sniper rifle instead of a glock cuz by the time you get there he'll be gone...
yeah, no doubt. well, i got a new window, putting it in tomorrow. also, tomorrow, i'm taking my clifford matrix 3 out and installing the rsx3.5 and adding a proximity sensor. that way i'll have the 2 way pager, so the next time somebody sets off stage 2, i'll run down there right away and handle my business. i'm not so mad now that it's been a day, but i still wanna kill somebody :mad:

dantastic 10-19-2003 10:50 PM

now dont go telling us what alarm u have now...

the most important thing to get is a battery powered siren. the first thing that theives to is try to disable ur siren, b/c its the only thing that attracts attention. if they cant cut ur siren, then theres a good chance that they'll just get outta there

7thgenvic 10-20-2003 01:36 AM

^^i need one of those back up sirens...i'll go buy another siren from kragen or something but how do i wire it?

YeaItsAFourDoor 10-20-2003 03:24 PM

Originally posted by Jkan2001
actually they covered most my stuff that got stolen because if any car had that item stock then it would be covered. I don't really understand the logic cause a civic doesn't come with a sub but some cars do and my sub was in a "factory mounted position" so they paid for it. I just drilled some holes in my seats and said they were bolted down.

I got my charge piping/bov paid for even though my car didn't come stock turbo because the stock intake is in that position, i dunno it's weird but i'm not complaining.

Oh hmm..strange ... did your whole car get stolen, cause usually I thought when a car got stolen they only pay KBB if it's just the car on the insurance but if you have your aftermarket parts as part of the insurance plan then they would pay for it?

What insurance are you with?

I also thought if just parts in a car got stolen, as long as you had a receipt for it, the insurance company probably would help pay for it.

I'm not sure about insurance, I wish someone could explain all that stuff to me.

ITFD 10-21-2003 04:45 AM

5:30 in the morning it's dark, Probably ran off when he seen it was a worthless bowl of rice.

ManInCamo 10-21-2003 05:09 AM

Originally posted by VTEC
LIES!

Guns solve problems