Notices

JDM civic coupe

Old 10-10-2003, 08:46 PM
Tirod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by EKHatchRacer
if you actually know what you are talking about you will notice no knobby things on the headlights (JDM OEM) and the corners are different than the USDM which this pic shows. and the sidemarkers on the fender which did come stock. even if it wasnt a real jdm civic i seriously dobut some one with a stock car would just put side markers on.
wth are joo talking aboot??? :slap:
Old 10-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Outxider
X-Motoring

i do actually know what im talkin bout and my car has the eg6 headlamps and fenders with sidemarkers, so i know wats wat. i was statin that there was no coupes in japan due to overwhelmin popularity of sedans and hatches. and besides i was makin fun of the station wagon. thats pimp domestic jdm. :chuckles:

Originally posted by EKHatchRacer
if you actually know what you are talking about you will notice no knobby things on the headlights (JDM OEM) and the corners are different than the USDM which this pic shows. and the sidemarkers on the fender which did come stock. even if it wasnt a real jdm civic i seriously dobut some one with a stock car would just put side markers on.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:47 PM
EX R8ED
is whipped

Originally posted by Outxider
i do actually know what im talkin bout.......i was statin that there was no coupes in japan due to overwhelmin popularity of sedans and hatches.:chuckles:
Dude, there are coupes in Japan. They were imported to Japan from the UK. Yes, you are correct by saying that they were not very popular but there are coupes in Japan. Geezus. Who has the link for Marc Paco's Honda Obsession web page. Show this guy the Japanese brochure with the coupe in it.
Old 10-11-2003, 03:56 PM
SRT_Andy

Get on the right side of the road, A-HOLE!! :rofl:

Originally posted by tirod˛slc
my car is ukdm... and i live in britian
Old 10-13-2003, 03:55 PM
EKHatchRacer

Originally posted by tirod2slc
wth are joo talking aboot??? :slap:
whoever said thats a USDM civic