View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 06:12 PM
O-DUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stop bein such a cheap bitch. 300 bucks isn't enough to do anything. If you're gonna do it, do it right. Go big or go home. I'm new to the site so here's a lil info on my ride....I've got a 2000 Honda Accord EX 4dr, platinum tint windows, black chrome headlights, red/clear taillights, undercar neon kit (green), ground control coilovers, tokico illumina shocks, i've got it dropped about 2.5 inches front and back (they ride great set on 3...as comfortable as stock but handles much much better) That setup was about 1300 alone... next comes the GReddy evo exhaust (509), and the AEM V2 CAI (320), then the 18" wheels (keeping that quiet, along witht he body kit and paint ideas...dont want people jackin my ideas haha) then the body kit, and the paint....about 6000 for that..then interior and more engine upgrades..... this shit isn't cheap. 300 bucks will get u an extra 3 hp with cheap parts and u might have enough left over to buy a pack of gum to chew while you sit and think about how ****in dumb it is to try to up the performance of your car with a 300 dollar budget.