View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 03:58 AM
kid018
In the depths of my mind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Board!!!!

Here goes.....

As far as what has already been said....there isn't much. There are a lot of modifcations available for the I4 and some for the v6.
I know that AEM makes a few things for the accord v6. CAI or Short Ram intakes are available from AEM as well as pulleys. Comptech has come out with a supercharger but it's quite expensive. Comptech also makes a header for the v6. NGK wires and i think, MSD makes an ignition kit...i'm not positive. Tanabe, Greddy and a few others also make exhaust systems. I personally have a Greddy Evo exhaust and it's great. Really low 'growls' on low rpms and barely noticable beyond 2.5-3+. As for suspension, TEIN makes an excellent spring/strut combo. A bit pricey but it's TEIN. There are other companies that make coilovers for our cars. I, personally, have a Weapon R coilover system with Tokico Illumia 5 pt Adjustable struts. Neuspeed makes an upper front mount strut bar. I have heard that you can switch out the Acura TL rear sway bar and put that into the accord Sedan but i've never tried it.
there are a lot of other things youcould do to the accord but i'm too lazy and tired to name all of it.....but here is another quick list:

-red/clear tails but with the 2001, you really don't need it
-upgrade tranny fluid...there is a DIY somewhere but i'm too lazy to look
-Change all the interior/dash lights to blue LEDs...yet another DIY so look for it
-Indigo face guages
-Razo quick-shift knob...i have one
-Razo brake/gas pedals (i have the carbon fiber set....:thumbup: )
-window tint

Good luck and if you have any questinos....come back and we'll answer them....Happy modding