View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 11:29 AM
TJCCARDCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Modifying your accord is in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone likes different things.

I wouldn't go cheap with lowering. You already have good springs in the car - so if you end up just buying coilover sleeves just to lower the car you will end up busting your stock shocks.

Right now, I have my car almost sitting on the ground and it rides like stock - Apexi WS Coilovers..i recommend to everyone.

I would save money and do rims and lowering at the same time or just keep stock rims - they are nice too (EX Rims).

The next thing I would do, is if your car needs to be painted just give it a fresh paint job, and see how u like it then. Go with some new stock headlights or even some "JDM" headlights - I just got new stock headlights and corners for my black accord ex and it looks ****in mint.

But, my suggestion is to do whatever you feel is the best modifcation to your car, but make sure you do not go cheap on things that make the car actually do what its supposed to. I.e. Tires, Suspension, Clutch, Transmission parts, Engine Internals, crazy stupid wings.