View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 06:24 PM
PostGrungeJunky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok here are my first wave of questions:

1. is sound domain a reputable dealer? or should i get the ID's elsewhere? what are the cheapest reputable places to get ID's?

2. 2 or 4 ohm chameleons? (pros/cons for either or?)

4. are the chameleons sold in pairs on sounddomain?? PLZ SAY YES!

5. the IDQ calls for a .5in sealed box, the smallest Subzone MDF sealed box is avaliable in .66... (sorry curley, i am not nor am i willing to be a carpenter jk...i really would butcher my enclosure if i did it myself ) so the question is: will that .16 make a diff in SQ? or is it negligible?

5b. curley, sounddomain offers a Q-logic .61 ported PARTICLE board box...

6. where will my amp(s) go? according to curley, under the front seat(s) it won't dissapate enuf heat...so... is it ok to bolt it onto my sub box??...remember..IN COGNITO PLZ! trying to keep my stereo parts from interfering with my cars normal function (as a daily driver, ppl mover, luggage carrier; no im not a taxi service. u know what i mean ) as much as possible

considering no one will ever WANT to sit in the back of an rsx, i was thinking of going as far as just laying it on the floor...but that will just scream "jack me!"

7. do i need one of them nifty EQ dsp time correcto phazer aligner tri-corder deflector shield thingys under my HU? (no im not a nerd! my sad attempt at humor ) or will my ALP do all the work?