View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 04:14 PM
PostGrungeJunky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PostGrungeJunky's RSX project

******hello. new ppl, this thread is VERRRY long, as of right now, most of my system is installed, but i'm having some problems. plz scroll down to end unless u enjoy reading just so u know, this is just a discussion for troubleshooting my system's problems, pics and stuffs will be here in the future but til then.... ******

Hey pplz. This will be my official discussion for my RSX system overhaul. For those who know whats going on, wassup again! For ppl unaquainted with whats going on with my car. my original thread can be found at the thread with this subject:

alpine 60w enuf power? and kappas vs. type r's, etc.

the long @$$ replies towards the end of that thread are the ones that are relevant with whats gonna be discussed in here.

currently, im researching everything there is to know about my setup and filtering out questions to ask in here.

whats up to moofoo, rcurley55, randy12vp, and everyone else! "i'd like to thank the academy... and sorry for anyone i forgot to thank..."

curley, do you have any amp brand/model recommendations for my ID's? i think i said my budget was set at 1000-1500, i can stretch that tho if it's gonna be worthwhile.

ebay is a safe place to get an amp right? if i'm not mistaken, the only way to abuse them is to blow the fuse right?

watch out with those painkillerz...they can be quite addictive... thanks. laterz