Voice Coil Diameter (inches) 2.0
Mounting Depth (inches) 7-1/8
Recommended Enclosure Sealed=2.5 / Vented=2.5

Rockford punch 800.2 specs:
400 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
800 watts x 1 in bridged mode
stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (boosts bass 0-18 dB, centered at 45 Hz)
MOSFET power supply and output devices
MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
speaker-level inputs
60-amp fuse and fuse holder required
dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
3-year warranty

The amp runs bridged 800 watts at 4 ohms... but you have your subs running parallel which shows the amp 2 ohms. I think you're killing your amp which is running bridged and being shown 2 ohms... with it's gains all the way up. Can you spell distortion?

Hasnt this issue been vistited before in many many threads by you on this very subject? Maybe rcurley & siclone remember
Thanks For the Specs, Moo...

Yes I have discussed this here before. Im trying to decide if I can get a handle on whats going on with this before ditching the system completely. I am telling you----I guarantee it---I am not experiencing any distortion with this set up....I can turn the head unit up and there is no distortion....its just that the system seems to "give up"; the bass doesnt want to crank after a certain point...can this be the beginnings of distortion? Honestly, it doesnt seem like this amp is putting out anywhere NEAR 800 watts....it does not, at all.