View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 06:28 PM
JNGold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the thread I have been looking for! The TSX has been (and still is) the "dark-horse" choice for my next car to replace my current '01 CL-S lease (my first choice is the Accord Cpe EX).

I'm with 99 on the performance issue. I don't drive a stick (I live in NYC) and have been used to the powerful 6 cyl cars (3000GT SL, CL-S) having the smooth distribution of power from start to high-end.

Like I said, I am concerned with the performance of the 4cyl TSX. Not so much whether it is "quick" but how powerful it is. I don't want to be yelling at the car to "giddy-up" when I'm trying to merge onto the highway running my AC at full blast during the summer months or need that extra "umph" when doing 60-70mph and need to pass the guy next to me that's going faster.

Vtec,

The seats on the Coupe EX are very similar to my CL-S (which is a good thing). They have good lumbar support and hold you firmly in place - not to mention comfortable to. As for the leather, I have to agree, the Honda leather seems a bit on the "cheaper" side when compared to my Acura but not as bad as something like the Nissan Altima.