Old 12-19-2017, 05:52 AM
ShaolinLueb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zackk, good luck, sounds like you are doing great with your plans.

I gave up the computer gig almost 3 years ago. I hated it and I wasn't good at it anyways. I now work for a "prestigious" all women's college here in Massachusetts. I work for the college's Dining Services Department, and I manage a dining hall (2 rooms separated by 250 foot long kitchen). Yes, I am officially a "lunch lady" and I am okay with that. The kitchen I work at is the Asian Fusion kitchen. Fusion meaning a bunch of white people cooking. We're one of the busier kitchens and understaffed on campus. I have about 15 student workers from all over the world that I manage. My current head student worker is from Kenya, she is awesome. I also have quite a bit of students from Nepal & South America. I take care of everything that has to do with the Dining Halls, cleaning, stocking, etc. The pay is great, highest in state of MA for food service, and it's a union job. I can take summer's off, but I find work at the college through their summer programs. I have also been in a relationship for almost 6 years now, bless her soul she is amazing. I was able to get her a job at the college last year. So things are good. knock on wood.

edit*
I am also on the board for a non profit in CT that my friend started to raise money for the homeless. We do adventure gaming nights playing Hero-quest. www.dungeonsofhope.org is the charity.

Last edited by ShaolinLueb; 12-19-2017 at 06:01 AM.