View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
sounds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all,

The 1990 Honda CRX was the first car I purchased on my own without any help from my parents. I bought a Barbados Yellow Si with 90 miles on it, and I still have it today. It's been broken in to several times, and even stolen twice, but now I have a great car alarm and hope to have fewer troubles. The engine died after it was stolen, and I put a 120 hp Japanese market engine in it for a while, but eventually rebuilt the original 108 hp and restored it to the car. I have a torsen differential, lightened flywheel, removable steering wheel, steering column lock, and super-light SSR wheels. There used to be a nice stereo with 10-disc changer, but that got stolen.

I also have a Berlina Black S-2000 AP1 from the very first year, and I got it with only 7 miles on the odometer! I was obviously a Honda fan by that time, and did everything I could to get one of the first S-2000s in my area. I also still have that car and have upgraded the floor mats based on recommendations here.

I love this site, and although I don't use it very often I still come here for the best after market products. I'd like to meet some Seattle area Honda fans, so send me a PM if you're in the area.

Brian