View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 07:35 PM
steveng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 94uhkord
You're gonna recommend that alarm soley because it has a good proxy sensor? Wow! If you were to compare Alpine and Clifford head to head, it would be painfully obvious that Clifford is the superior of the two. Does alpine have a wireless immobilizer? what about a tilt/motion sensor? a anti-carjack system? or what about dual zone omni sensor? are all of the sensors remote programmable? and now here's the most important of all questions, is the alpine "always on"?
stop being bias...i didn't say alpine is the best alarm overall, instead all i said was it has the smartest proxy sensor on the market, period. and yes i have omni sensor which is also called proxy sensor and i have digital tilt sensor, backup siren, backup battery, hood/trunk pins and fawking engine kill and last but not least i paid only a fraction of what high end clifford costs. alarm is only as good as installation. the labor i paid was 3 times more than the price of the alarm itself. please stop being bias unless you know what you are talking about. from what i can see..all you know are just some fansy terms