View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 06:11 PM
SVTFocus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 98CoupeV6
Yes, I have absolutely no racing experience. I've only raced my car at Watkins Glen 15+ times and am majoring in Automotive Engineering.

Good for you and your future plans!

The K20C has far more torque in all RPM ranges and is faster than the B18C3. I don't understand how being "race proven" has anything to do with which is a better engine. Where are these quotes by Mr. Jackson? Where are the dynos at the crank that proves his point? Do you have any real facts, or are you just going to continue to pull things out of your ass?

The 1.8 is race proven engine HELLO!!!!!!!!!! I told you I spoke with Oscar Jackson PERSONALLY, obviously no quotes! He basically said he was dissappointed in the RSX Type S dyno results they pulled in and when they engineered their supercharger for the car they said the motor was crap. I believe him over you anyday!

I have something funny for you: There is no 200HP Honda Integra in Japan. There's a 160HP Integra iS and a 220HP Integra Type-R. You, sir, are a moron. And I guess Jackson is too if he claims there is a 200HP Integra in Japan.

He said the 220hp Type R really does dyno in at 220hp at the crank, the US version of the RSX Type S does not dyno at the advertised 200hp at crank.

And no, I call you stupid because you're wasting your time and you're talking out of your ass.
Your the one who has no idea what your talking about idiot, stop reading magazines and go out into the real world, obviously you've never seen a fully built 1.8 B18 in action. This engine is what all others should be based on. The new I-TEC engines suck, ask any real automotive engineer you ****ing putz.