View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 11:19 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Welcome to the DIY/How-To forum!

Here are the general guidelines on posting:

1) Post anything you want that is a Do it Yourself project. I will take it upon myself to edit the title, or you can do it for yourself. Just write the make of the car first, the model of the car second, the year of the applicable DIY third, and the DIY title fourth. Just like this:

Honda Accord 94-97: Oil Filter Removal
Acura Integra 94-01: HID Installation
Honda Accord Coupe 98-00: Aluminum Side Sill installation

2) Please give the propers if you found the DIY on another website and make sure it's okay if you repost it on HAN.

3) Have all the discussion you want on a DIY. If you find it sucks, say so. If it helped you big time, write that.

4) DIYs don't need to have pictures/diagrams, but it would be very helpful. If it doesn't have any pictures or diagrams, make sure it's well written

5) Please don't post questions. Aasking "How do I install a Spoiler on a G3 Integra?" is a question for the Integra forum. Please just post DIYs/How-Tos on this forum. If you see a DIY on another forum on HAN that you think should be here, contact one of the super moderators, administrators, or moderators of that particular forum on copying it or moving it to the DIY forum.

6) Keep it clean, but I seriously can not see an argument erupting in here and people dropping f bombs on each other

I guess that's it. If anyone has any further questions or contacts, PM me, email me at v6accord99@hotmail.com, or AIM me (ChrisHS2000). That is all

Chris
98CoupeV6