View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 12:22 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by MrFatBooty
You guys for the most part seem to be sweating the TSX's jock which I guess is promising; but what about the overall car-buying public?
Good stuff Mike...I agree with you about the K20A5, too. American consumers are, for the most part, very stupid. I saw on tv that 40% of people would switch car brand just to get their favorite color...that is the most asinine thing I've EVER heard in my entire life, and why Honda should start giving people more color choices.

But I digress...I think the public will love it, if sales numbers tell the story. You know how huge the entry level luxury car market is...this car will give Acura a good 30k sales a year, and they didn't really even have to spend that much on it. They probably turn profit even if it flops. I think mags will hammer it for being FWD, as usual, but it will excel because it's such a good value and feature laden, as usual. I'd like to hear importation figures and sales expectations from Honda. This is a solid value with tons of features, with an attractive exterior...plus it's got a slick 6 speed and it's relatively sporty. Let's not forget that K24 kicking ass under the hood.