Old 03-04-2010, 03:04 AM
luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Accord96
I apologize if this is deemed as thread hi-jacking, but if memory serves me you and your friends are in the automotive industry. I was wondering if any of you are able to find a good deal on an EG or EK hatch, 4th Gen prelude or 94+ integra. I've bought a car from you in the past and am looking for one of the above. Feel free to PM me if you want.
I'm in the middle of building 2 EG's. One hatch, one coupe.

The coupe is a 95 EX w/clean title, brought up from Florida 5 years ago. It has 140k. Minimal rust on the rear quarters, but the entire car was repainted with Milano Red base/clear. Every polyurethane bushing in the front end has been done, including the subframe, shock mounts, upper and lower control arm, the sway bar and the end links. The ball joints were also replaced. D16Z6 with 5 speed manual and 6 puck clutch. It also has the lower H-frame brace that connects to the subframe. DC Header with full magnaflow stainless exhaust. It has a true cold air intake, but I'm not 100% sure of the brand. uses a red plastic tube and has an Accell filter. Skunk 2 short shifter and front upper control arms (adjustable) Has Integra fat 5 star wheels on it with KYB adjustables and Eibach springs. Brand new tires too. Runs and drives awesome. I'm looking for a good black driver seat, because somebody put a nice gray one in, and it doesn't match. It will have a fresh alignment as soon as I put the body back together. Probably asking $3500 for her. She's a nice one

The hatch is a 95 CX with a B18B1 and a 5 speed. Has some rust on the rear quarters, but I'm buying the repair panels from Morris Supply and will be welding them up in a week or so. It has a Ractive header, short ram intake, polyurethane torque mounts (both lower fronts and the rear), polyurethane upper and lower control arms, and some decent 5 star wheels. She's teal green, and she'll have a fresh paint job. I was planning on making it my daily driver, but if somebody wanted it, probably no less than $3000 for her. I can get pics if interested.