Thread: A New Build
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 PM
raiden571
turning u inside out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hawk hps pads, new calipers and hardware, new rotors, stainless lines.
kuhmo v710 slicks and hoosier r6 slicks. this is about half of them. i love when the rich people at the track think that it isnt worth it to save tires after 1 heat cycle. i always find atleast 1-2 sets of slicks after big national events. they will be for the track, but i have been tempted to put a set on for the day and drive around town. always been curious if race slicks could get up to temp with street driving.

mmm griffin. as you can see the tabs were taken off of the car and new ones will be welded on to better suit the new radiator.

no more pink tranny, the block is to clean to be butted against a painted tranny.

probably wont even use the acl bearings. i really wanna run oem, its just so damn expensive. i will see how my clearances look first before deciding

the fuel rail is in the process of being bored and the flange/runners are being welded up by a friend. i had milled the runners on the flange to an equal length about 1 1/4 in after the flange. i am going to use the bikes fuel inj positioning and use the oem honda tps. the suzuki tps are known for going haywire according to a few guys over on busanation.com. so i figured this would remedy this problem.

plx m-300, water temp, oil pressure, may get a tranny temp gauge and egt