View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 11:46 AM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: need new tranny...

Originally posted by crucial Si
u wrag on your shiit to much i need to do my clutch also, so if i get a tranny soon ill do it at the same time if not, ill go ahead and do the clutch and wait until i find a tranny. its cheaper to do a tranny swap than it is to get the scycros redone.

yep, gotta drive it like you stole it. Actually my friend broke my first tranny at the track cause has a old schoo CJ7 jeep and you gotta rip that thing to get it into gear. My 2nd tranny was a dud, the synchros took a big dump on me when i was just driving normally shifting from 1st to 2nd @ 4000 rpms. I'm pretty sure my clutchmasters stage 3 is gonna break something when i put it in

Either way, i did a lot of research while i was breaking trannys and you benefit from it so don't complain

But yeah...DEFINETELY get a clutch when your new tranny is going in, i really regret not doing that and now i get to pay another 200 to get my clutch put in. SOHC trannys are a dime a dozen, don't even bother rebuilding it...just toss it through someone's window that you hate :thumbup: