View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 07:31 AM
gingas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car ride pretty well. When I drive down rode it's fairly smooth. If I go over speed bumps I don't usually have problems with car bouncing. This 1 Wendy's resturant I cut through time to time to avoid some traffic I go at a angle & you can here bottom of car scraping of just the Gsr being pretty low stock.

Yes, I'm going to have Tires Plus do it so hopefully I'll get someone who can pen point my issues. When I do get allignment I'm making sure they do a test drive with me before & after the allignment.

This has just been a pain in the "ass" issue. I want to lower ride in future no time soon. So, they should be able to check wheel bearings at no xtra cost to make sure it's good or bad.
I have noticed while car is running in nuetral can wiggle steering alot left to right which has a lot of play. Wonder is that part of my problem. I'll post specs next time I get allignment.
Hope they can fix my issue because i can't afford to keep wasting money on allignments that doesn't hold for long. Last thing, car when going over the different roads you feel suspension a little as far as being 10 yr old shocks. It's definately not bouncing as you see some cars after a bump it's just bouncing like crazy.