View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 08:25 AM
ScoobyNewarknj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Honda Accord EX

I have a 1990 Honda Accord EX and it seems like all the parts for it are different from the LX AND DX. I don't get whats wrong with it at all. I fix a part and another one goes. Whats going on with it now is the engine is idle's up and down between 2 and 4 RPMs in park. when out of park the engine runs normal. I had my transmission swapped and I don't know at what RPM its suppose to get to before it kicks over to the next gear before it goes past 100. I usually only go like 80 or 90 and it doesn't switch gears. By the way I have an automatic. When I turn corners it makes clicking noises in the front, I believe that is my axles. The car is driving me crazy cause I can't figure it out. The car also had an engine swap before I brought it and was dropped with just racing springs on it 2 1/2 inches from the ground. I raised it back up to original hight and every since I've had more problems. Sorry bout the long thread but I need some help cause I don't want to get rid of it. I brought it on a lean for 500.00 and it looks good.