Old 12-09-2007, 11:14 AM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default got pull over twice in less than 5mins.amazing

I was dropping my wife at her job near wall street today.

first time:
cop: slow down you are going too fast. do you know how fast you were going?

me: yeah 30mph.

cop: no you were going faster, I had to do 40, 45mph to catch up with you and the speed limit is 30mph.

me: ok, but I was going at 30mph and you were 3 blocks from here (where I stop at red light) when I passed you.

cop: slow down, take care.
me: ok thanks
this cop was bitchy but he had no reason to ticket me or even pull me over and he knew it because he didnt even ask me anything else. I wasn't speeding and no illegal tints anymore, but..

a few blocks down the street I reach my destination and dropped my wife off at her job. I continue down the local bumpy street on broadway full of tourist all over where I will make a U and merge to another street... when out of nowhere
there is one of this asshole highway patrol waiting for me..

cop: I need to see your license.

me: ok but why?

cop: let me get your license

me: ok here you go. cop goes back inside his car and write me a ticket.
me: are you giving me a ticket or something?

cop: you were speeding and you were doing 67mph on a 60mph zone.
me: I go nuts. the speed limit is 40mph n this zone "big sign in front of his car"
I was doing 20mph behind traffic but he pick me and not the cars bumper to bumper in front of me or behind me. I ask the cop to show me his radar gun.

cop:read the ticket u can plead not guilty blah blah.

me: why don't you ask me for my money and I will just give it to you. you have a gun and I don't think I will say no to you. show me the speed I was going. show me the radar gun. I bet that thing is not even on.

cop drive off.

soooo Do you guys think the first cop called his buddy to give me a ticket or tonight they just had pms??

I haven't gotten any ticket ever since I took out the tints yrs ago.
this ass was in such a hurry to write me the ticket and drive off that I didn't even get to tell him about the cops in my family.