View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 PM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, my name is Craig, Im a San Diego native and I work for Petco Corporate in the Construction/Real Estate/Maintenance Dept. Basically when we take former properties, we convert them into our stores and maintain from first day open. My weekend job I work security at a local bar from 9pm-2:30am to compensate for the lack of entertainment Mon-Fri.

I was just accepted to SDSU starting in January 2008. As many of you, I took the long route on school but finally changed my ways and am attacking it full on. Im going in as a Communications Major and want to be an event planner on the lines of sporting (surf competitions, etc...) or tv related.

On my off time I surf, play soccer, recently getting back to the gym and overall just keeping busy. I drive a mint forest green 96 Accord EX that I love. At one point, I may have even been Manwhore of the Year. However, I find it hard to trust females at this point in life. Ive always wanted to have that "one person" there for me in all aspects of life but havent reached that yet. Do I think it could happen? Yes.

My fears: unsecured heights, knowing that Im going to die (like in a plane thats crashing) and black midgets.