Thread: Time To Resign
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:34 AM
flyromeo3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time To Resign

So finally, im getting out of this hell hole Law Firm.
They've worked my ass to the point that im resigning. Its ridiculous to believe that im the only person within our WHOLE I.T staff that takes the intiative to learn.

Im pretty much the youngest person in the staff yet everyone else above me acts like they are in junior high school. They love to point fingers and not accept responsibility. Unfortunately for them IM the ONLY one here that knows AS400. Despite it being an old ass software I learned it and when I leave im sure they'll be screwed for a week or so.

Im taking an offer with a trading company ( Wall St. area ) and im basically getting a 16k increase. Instead of network analyst / web programmer Ill be a Sr. Systems Administrator which is less work and I'll be able to work normal hours. They give a 10-15% of your salary as an x-mas bonus as opposed to the 150 bucks the law firm gave me...

Now I gotta find a place to go on vacation for a few days. When I resign I want to take a week or two off before starting the new one. Gotta start fresh ya know!.
maybe i'll go to the cayman islands and go fishing. always wanted to do that!