Old 08-12-2007, 10:07 AM
mxxmikexx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

basically honda is telling us that since they already goodwilled the trans with a refurb they DO NOT OFFER ANY SORT OF WARRANTY ON A GOODWILL REPAIR, since, in their eyes "they did us a favor when the didnt have to, and didnt charge us, when they could of charged us". and before we had the trans goodwilled, i called honda usa and they werent willing to warranty it since the previous owner already brought the car in at 20k miles for the 2nd gear replacement recall, so according to them "they fixed the problem" and its just a coincidence that we now had a broken trans. luckily i found a service manager who would goodwill the trans last time, but now that service manager is no longer working there because he was fired (go figure, the one guy that helped us, got fired by honda). this car looks like its going on its 3rd trans in less than 30k miles, and honda keeps saying they did their part and there is no more warranty options for us. my maxima has 134k miles on it, never had a trans problem, bmw has 110k, no trans problems, supra has a 500hp motor and i had less trans problems with that car than this honda does.

Last edited by mxxmikexx; 08-12-2007 at 10:10 AM.