Old 07-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Megatron
TF-Plasticrack Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darkstarr
Beautiful bike, Im already itching to upgrade *itches*
Originally Posted by Draconius
Told ya you shouldn't have gone with the Rebel...h:

LOVE the bike. I started on the 95 version of that.

I rode full face even on my cruiser. Just more protection.
I read the rebel thread before buying the Shadow. I picked up alot of good advice from that thread. The other bike I was considering was a Honda Nighthawk 250, and I'm glad I didn't purchase it.

I'm thinking of getting a HJC CL-Max (the full face helmet where the chin bar can swing upwards).

I also have to get proper riding gloves, and a proper riding jacket (w/armor). I already have over the ankle boots.

Thanks for the kind compliments on the motorcycle. It only has 750 mi on the odometer. The previous owner just rode it every once in a while, and kept it in the garage. The paint is perfect. The left rear turn signal housing is gouged, so I'll eventually replace it. The previous owner didn't clean the wheel rims out, so they had minor surface rust and pitting. I'm polishing them out. The dealership changed all the fluids, cleaned and lubed the chain, checked all cables, brakes, & battery.

Being a motorcycle newbie, I'm taking things very slowly and carefully. I've taken and passed the MSF basic riding skills course. I want to get some seat time in this year so that I can take the experienced course next year.

Last edited by Megatron; 07-08-2007 at 10:46 AM.