View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:40 PM
b00gers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You cant give the country the ability to own firearms, have firearms in homes and on the street...then say..."opps, my bad...you cant own them anymore." There is NO way for them to unarm everyone. Laws will just affect those who abide by it...and people who commit crimes kinda already dont abide by them.

I agree that gun laws arent perfect. Actually, I think some needs to be more harsh, such one crimes in which firearms are involved. You want to commit a crime with a firearm, put your ass away. Its pretty messed up that those who collect firearms, practice sharp shooting, hunt, or want to protect themselves / family / property will have to suffer.

Originally Posted by VA Govt
Governor not ready to talk gun control
Tuesday, after an emotional convocation service on campus attended by President Bush, Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine announced that at the university's request, he was appointing an independent panel to review Monday's tragedy.

"It is a very important thing, and a standard thing, that a thorough after-action review be done, both on the event and the response, so that we can learn all we

However, Kaine said he wasn't interested in arguments about gun control.

"People who want to take this within 24 hours of the event and make it their political hobby horse to ride, I've got nothing but loathing for them," Kaine said at a Tuesday evening news conference.

"To those who want to try to make this into some little crusade, I say: Take that elsewhere. Let this community deal with grieving individuals and be sensitive to those needs."

Last edited by b00gers; 04-17-2007 at 10:42 PM.